To apply please send a CV and a covering letter explaining why you would make a great Customer Care Manager for Bede Homes to Joe Docherty, Managing Director, Bede Homes to email@example.com If you would like an informal discussion before applying please do get in touch at the same address. Closing Date: Friday 28th May 2021.
AT BEDE HOMES
Bede Homes is an ambitious young Housebuilding company. Formed in 2016, we built our first home in 2018 and since then have achieved £13m in profitable sales. We now have a forward development pipeline approaching £30m and we want to recruit an ambitious Customer Care Manager to join our team, and help make Bede Homes the most admired house builder in the North East and beyond
As part of that, we want to be recognised as the best employer in Housebuilding. We will offer a competitive package, including agile working and a pension. As importantly we aim to create a culture where we recognise the unique, skills and experiences you will bring to Bede Homes and we will reward and recognise all the great work you will do.
Please see below list of roles we are currently recruiting for.
Customer Care Manager
You will help create, manage and continually improve the Customer Service experience for Bede Homes Customers by delivering a first class service to our customers throughout the customer journey, and in doing so bring to life the Bede Homes Customer Promise.
- Champion the customer throughout the business and be the first point of contact for the customer once exchange has taken place.
- Manage internal and external relationships to ensure that customers are satisfied.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of Bede Homes house types and construction processes.
- Be responsible for the final quality inspection of the property before it is handed over to the customer putting in place prior to the handover taking place any remedial action that is required.
- Visit customers in the field to understand their needs, building a professional relationship throughout their Bede Homes Journey, offering guidance and assistance with any matters raised. This could involve occasional evening / weekend working.
- Manage and assume responsibility for the Customer welcome meeting and ensure that all relevant parties are able to attend, ensure these meetings are arranged at a convenient time for customers, this may involve occasional evening / weekend workingCarry out the home preview in the customers new home, ensure that the welcome pack contains all relevant operating instruction and helpline numbers are provided to customers as part of this process.
- Own and manage the Clixifix contact system, and instruct and liaise as appropriate with Contractors, Sub Contractors and other suppliers and manager / monitor the progress of all remedial works, liaising with colleagues as appropriate.
- Create and own customer service systems, service level agreements and procedures for Bede Homes, and develop a means of assessing and tracking customer satisfaction.
- Feedback patterns of design / specification issues and work with colleagues to ensure any issues are addressed.
- Ensure the accuracy of all customer details held and ensure that all communications are appropriately recorded.
- Have a knowledge of and ensure alignment with the relevant structural warranty provider policies (eg LABC, NHBC), Consumer Code, Bede Homes Customer Promise.
- Be available to liaise with our 24 hour Out of Hours contact centre where appropriate, directing them to bring the customers problem to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Keep appraised of HS&E issues and ensure works are carried out in accordance with any specific risk assessments and method statements.
- Assist in the production of appropriate customer satisfaction data (eg NPI) and Board reports, and recommend actions to continuously improve the Bede Homes Journey.
- You will have outstanding communication skills
- You will have a natural empathy for customers buying a new home, understand their needs and a track record of delivering on promises
- You will have proven experience in a customer services position in the Housebuilding sector or a related field
Bede Homes is an ambitious young Housebuilding company. Formed in 2016, we built our first home in 2018 and since then have achieved £13m in profitable sales. We now have a forward development pipeline approaching £30m and are seeking an ambitious Customer Care Manager to join our team. The four Directors have almost 100 years of successful delivery in the property sector, and we aim to make Bede Homes the most admired house builder in the North East and beyond
As part of that, we want to become a great place to work, and be recognised as the best employer in Housebuilding. We will offer a competitive package, including agile working and a pension. As importantly we aim to create a culture where we recognise the unique, skills and experiences you bring to Bede Homes and we will reward and recognise all the great work you will do.
Join our Team
Keep checking for regular recruitment updates